Apply to Orme School
Thank you for your interest in Orme School. To be considered for enrollment at Orme School you will need to complete and submit the following items:
Orme School Application Form
- Official transcripts from the last two years. To forward the transcripts to Orme School, please contact the institution that your child has attended.
- Include AIMS scores and/or SSAT testing scores if available. These are not required although they do help our admissions team further analyze the applicant.
- Complete financial aid forms if applicable.
- Three recommendations from your child’s English teacher, math teacher, and one from either a principal or counselor. The recommendation forms are linked below.
- Complete the application shown below.
Math Teacher Recommendation Form
English Teacher Recommendation Form
Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form
The application and teacher recommendations are in editable PDF format. If you are using standard Adobe Reader software, you will not be able to save the document once completed. Please print out the completed form and fax the document to (928)632-7605 or mail it to: Orme School ATTN: Admissions HC 63 Box 3040 Mayer, AZ 86333.
If you are using Adobe Acrobat 9 or higher, you can fill the application out and send it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call us at (928)632-7601.